Get updates on our company and news here.
2017 | All Categories
- Positions Now Available to Join the A&Z Team
» August 14, 2017
A&Z Engineering, LLC (A&Z) has openings for several key positions - Bridge Engineer, Project Manager and Survey Crew Chief.
- Experienced, licensed Indiana Professional Engineer with hydraulics and bridge design background. Roadway design is a plus.
- Survey Crew Chief with at least 5-years' transportation and civil project experience working in both the public and private sectors.
- Project Manager with a 5-10 years' experience managing transportation projects. Must have excellent people and communication skills. Preference given to candidates with knowledge of AutoCad Civil 3-D.
A&Z is a multi-disciplined engineering firm focusing on providing our clients with civil engineering, land surveying, and construction inspection services of the highest quality and value.
Join our growing team! A&Z offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Please send resume to: email@example.com.
- A&Z Engineering News - Summer 2017
» June 19, 2017
A&Z Co-Owner/Business Development Director Jamal Anabtawi shares information about HB 1002 and what communities can expect from the Community Crossing Grant Program in the latest issue of A&Z Engineering News. Also, find out how A&Z has been giving back to the communities they serve, what new clients have joined the A&Z roster, information on new hires and more!
- Construction Safety Tips
» April 25, 2017
Safety From the Ground Up - Read what A&Z Construction Manager Mark Voss and Inspector Allie Vodde had to say about construction safety in a recent Business People Magazine PROSPEAK article. Read more - http://bit.ly/2oZyBm8
- A&Z AWARDED ARDMORE AVENUE DESIGN
» March 22, 2017
A&Z Engineering, LLC has been selected by the City of Fort Wayne as the Prime Designing firm for this "signature" project as the Entryway to the Fort Wayne Airport.
- NOW HIRING - SURVEYORS
» March 8, 2017
Great opportunity to join the growing team at A&Z Engineering! Candidate must have experience in performing boundary surveys, topographic surveys, ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys, route surveys, construction staking, calculations, and records research. Candidate should also be proficient in the use robotic total stations and GPS, and be familiar with AutoCAD Civil 3D. A&Z offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
A&Z Engineering, LLC (A&Z) is a multi-disciplined engineering firm focusing on providing our clients with civil engineering, land surveying, and construction inspection services of the highest quality and value.
Join our growing team! Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org